Tuesday 28 May 2013

Where in the world am I?

I've been asked by a good friend to provide a map, so here it is:


My travel so far has been:

- Beijing, 3 weeks
- travel from Beijing to Luoyang by fast train
- Luoyang, 3 days
- travel from Luoyang to Dengfeng by bus
- Dengfeng, 6 days
- travel from Dengfeng to Xi'An by bus and train
- Xi'An, 3 weeks
- fly from Xi'An to Kunming

I'm in Kunming for 2 weeks altogether, after which I fly to Guilin for 2 weeks (where I'm doing a home stay with a Chinese family), then 4 days back in Beijing and then fly home to Canada.

I met an interesting guy in the hostel bar today who has a blog with a built-in map (check out http://www.travelpod.com/z/richard.wolters/1/1369737328 - he gets extra friend points for referring to me as a 45 year old traveler) and now I'm obsessed with getting Google Maps properly integrated into my Google blog.  You wouldn't think it would be hard but this exercise is worth a whole blog post all on its own!

No comments:

Post a Comment