Thursday 20 June 2013

Back to Beijing

I'm packing up my stuff and flying back to Beijing today.  The school is sending a car to take me to the airport (!) and in Beijing I'm going to spend a few days (Friday through Sunday) touring the Great Wall.  I've signed up with a tour with a fellow who's been doing research and conservation work for many years -http://www.wildwall.com - it's an all inclusive tour so I can just relax, eat and drink, and hike the wall for a couple of days.  Then I have 3 nights in Beijing before I fly home to Canada on Wednesday.  Hard to believe my China visit is almost over, but expect some great pictures of the Wild Wall in the next few days!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read about and see photos of the wall! I have always wanted to go there. Sounds like your trip has been totally amazing!! Too bad we can't get together before you head off to Italy!!
    Ciao for now enjoy the next few days!!

    D xo

    ReplyDelete