Sunday 17 February 2013

Toys for my Trip


I've picked up a few things for my trip.
 
To make new friends and keep in contact, I've had some "name cards" made up:
 

 

I also got some pens from this same company.

To face the polution in Beijing and other large Chinese cities, I've ordered a pollution mask along with some replacement charcoal filters:  http://www.modernalchemyair.com/products/i-can-breathe-masks/.  I'm very excited to vacation in an area where I'm not sure I'll even be able to breathe!

To keep up my blogging, email and Skype, I picked up an ASUS Transformer Android tablet with keyboard.  All the benefits of a tablet plus netbook, all rolled into one!  At only slightly higher than the combined price :-S

I've also stocked up on medication.  In addition to all my shots (TB, Hep A and B, etc) I've got preventative meds for Malaria and some probiotics to help protect my sensitive stomach against the spicy Chinese cuisine!

No comments:

Post a Comment