Tuesday 17 September 2013

Busy September!

I've had a busy month in September!  Finding a new place to live, getting ready to go back to work in October, etc etc etc.  However I found the time to take a motorcycle class at Vancouver Island Safety Council - highly recommended for anyone considering getting a bike!!!  I did the "novice" course (4 days classroom and practical; we learned on Triumph 150's at Western speedway) and then a 2 day "traffic" class (basically driving a bike around in traffic for 2 days straight).



Well, now I'm hooked, and tomorrow I'm off to shop for a bike!

Thursday I'm flying out to Quebec to visit my daughter for a week.  I fly home on the 29th, then on the 30th I move into my new place, and on Oct 1 I'm back to work.  That's the end of my 6 month sabbatical :-(




No comments:

Post a Comment